For the fourth consecutive year, Pyramid was recently ranked Sweden's best business-to-business agency in the Årets Bästa Byrå customer survey (Agency of the Year), as well as its Swedish Agency of the Year overall for 2009.
The award synched perfectly with Pyramid’s announcement in early 2010 of collaboration with ten new customers:
- Cardo, for group-wide communication development
- Green Landscaping, Sweden's leading provider of maintenance and construction of the outdoor environment
- Flextrus, a leader in flexible extruded materials for the packaging industry
- Heatex, a leader in air heat exchangers for buildings and industrial use
- Nexam Chemical, which develops unique binders for the polymer industry
- Nibe Stoves, and the Contura brand
- Business Days in Helsingborg
- Scalado, a world leader in image management for mobile phones and more
- Stockholm Open, classic tennis tournament
- The More Hotel, fresh new hotel concept in Malmö
“2009 was Pyramid’s best year in the 2000’s. We grew our revenues by close to 40% despite the economic conditions that have hit our industry so hard. We are experiencing strong demand for specialized services in brand development and strategic marketing communications”, says Ulf Vanselius, Pyramid’s CEO.
“In addition to the above, I expect to be able to announce some additional new customers soon. We seem to be able to attract new customers because Pyramid is Sweden's most international advertising agency and we have positioned ourselves as the natural marketing partner for larger exporting firms.”
For more information, please contact Ulf Vanselius at +46 42 38 68 00 or firstname.lastname@example.org